Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sewing with my girls

My girls along with one of their friends have been wanting aprons.  I told them that they could choose the fabrics and design their aprons and that I would help them construct them.  We spent the last couple of days putting them together.  They are super proud of how they turned out.  I know they will get used a lot, they love to bake.  And now I don't have to worry about my aprons disappearing!

Sara's friend had to leave before we finished, but this is Sara modeling her apron for us. Cute!


 Laney did a nice job, especially for a 6 yr old, with matching her fabrics.  She really wanted a ruffle on the bottom and was happy that it turned out looking kind of like a dress.


I love Sara's apron!  I am a sucker for polka dots.  It turned out so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment