Saturday, September 29, 2012

Temple Pictures

It's important to my husband and I to have a picture of one of our Church's Temples hanging somewhere in our home. (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)  I wanted it to be important to my children as well, so we let them each choose a different temple and purchased it for them and framed them. 

Then, I wasn't sure where to hang it.  I thought about their room and the hall, but I really wanted it to be a place they would see everyday.  Then it dawned on me.  Across from the toilet in the bathroom.  My mother always would put motivational quotes in our bathroom growing up and I read them all the time, over and over.  (I think she brainwashed us) lol 

But I realized, "I have boys! They don't sit down all that much, they stand and face the toilet." So, I placed them above my toilet, where they HAD to see them everyday.  (I think brainwashing is GREAT) lol

I am please with the final result.  Nothing too crafty, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

They decided on the London Temple (his cousin lives near that one), Hong Kong (just because) and Mesa, AZ cause it's our nearest one, currently.


1 comment:

  1. great idea! I agree, Mom was an excellent brain washer. Remember the Indian tribes of America map she had on the bathroom wall?

    ReplyDelete