Tuesday, June 29, 2010

wine rack

So, I got a wine rack a long time ago because I think they are pretty and I found a really cheap one at Ross. Since I have had it on our side table Todd and I have had a silent debate about its purpose. I had the belief that it was simply decorative and not useful, but I would constantly find that he had stuck the latest Ensign, etc. in it after he was done reading it. (I have a magazine basket on the shelf of this very side table that is easily accessed!!!) It drove me crazy. He kept rolling them up and leaving them and I kept trying to unbend them and then put them away. I have finally submitted and now I decided that if I had seen the idea on someone else's craft blog I would've thought it was cute and genius. Well, you decide.

4 comments:

  1. I love it. I think it's a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. I'll take a vintage 1986 June edition please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea, gotta give this one to Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watter Bottle holder/bottle holder for Tori?? I think Todd's idea is a winner.

    ReplyDelete